We will develop a 15-page website that is highly representative of your brand and your offerings, to serve as an active sales and marketing tool. Bloom’s website development process is broken down into the following seven steps:
- Sitemap | We will create a one-page document that shows the navigation of the site and which pages will be developed. Only these pages will be developed.
- Web Text | We will write, edit and proof all copy to appear on pages of the website. The text will be representative of the brand and incorporate the messaging uncovered in the brand study. You will have up to two rounds of revisions to approve the website copy.
- Wireframe | We will deliver an initial outline to establish the basic website design and functionality. We consider the wireframe to be the blue print of the website. If you were being presented a blue print for a house, you wouldn’t approve it, then ask to add an additional bathroom once the whole thing had been built. Similarly, you cannot add on pages or features to the website, once the website has been built, without incurring additional fees. If there are any layout or functionality changes that need to be made, they must be done at this time. You will have up to two rounds of revisions to make edits to the wireframe.
- Homepage Design | Upon approval of sitemap and wireframe, we will create and present a homepage concept to establish a design direction. The final website will be created from this concept. You will have up to two rounds of revisions to perfect the homepage design.
- Website Development | We will build out all web pages and prepare to put it live on the internet. You will have up to two rounds of revisions to make minor changes to the website.
- Usability Standards and Testing | Just prior to the initial launch of the new website, we will test all functionality in all browsers to ensure quality assurance across all media.